1. 8 Chicken thighs skinless with the bone.
3. White vinegar
4. 1 large onion chopped in large pieces
5. 3 large potatoes chopped in medium sizes cubes.
6. Small handful of dried bay leaves
7. Salt and cracked pepper
1. In a casserole dish, heat some oil and cook onion until half cooked.
2. Put on low heat and add chicken, 1 tall shot glass of soy sauce,1 tall shot glass of vinegar, some salt and pepper and the bay leaves into pot. Mix around with wooden spoon until chicken is marinated with all the the ingredients.
3. Simmer covered on low for 30 mins but check and mix in 20 mins.
4. Simmer for a further 20 mins or until the chicken and potatoes are cooked.
5. Add a bit of vinegar or soy sauce to achieve flavor to your taste.
5. Once cooked serve with white steamed rice and freshly cut cucumbers.
Enjoy ! 🙂
Traditional Filipino MUSIC